Position open for Lawn Maintenance Lead.
Apply to become a part of Cheyenne's fastest growing professional lawn care company
- The Lawn Maintenance Lead will be the face of our company, serve our customers, and keep our customers happy.
- Work usually starts mid March and ends mid October, but is contingent on weather for start/stop dates
- Ability to Lead a team
- Quality Control
- Train Lawn Technicians
- Interact with Customers and the Public
- Work with Field manager on efficient routing of accounts
- Granular Fertilizing
- Power Raking
- Occasional liquid rock bed spraying
- Yard cleanups
- Possible hedge trimming
- Low tree pruning
- Irrigation Experience is a plus
- Operation of truck and trailer
- Fueling of vehicles and equipment
- Operation of Hydro stand on lawn mowers.
- Daily housekeeping of equipment
- (checking oil levels, sweeping the truck, scrapping mower decks)
- Weekly equipment maintenance
- Wash/sweep/vacuum equipment and vehicles. Sharpening mower blades, etc
- Weekly/daily vehicle maintenance
- Check oil, tires, lights etc.
- Making sure all vehicle documentation is current
- Insurance, registration etc.
- Professional Lawn Care Experience (2+ years)
- Must be over 18 years of age
- Background check is required
- Must be able to pass a drug screening
- Must have a clean MVR
- Ability to read and write in English.
- Proficient with maps and diagrams
- Must have reliable transportation
- Experience towing trailers
- Punctual and Good Time Management Skills
- Starting pay $17hr
- 40+hrs a week.
- Company Smart phone
- Company uniforms
- Double time for Holidays worked
- 8hrs a month PTO accrued during working months only. (But must be scheduled in advance to use)
- Annual bonus based upon daily reports of no complaints, call backs, property or equipment damage.
- New customer account ongoing % based upon door hangers and direct contact